Or Work if you prefer! The plan is fr me to go back on the 11th November all being well. I am still waiting to cut back from 3 days per week to 2. If that happens next week, I will be going in on Monday and Friday leaving me with 3 days mid week spare.
I will beseeing Dr Andrews today who will confirm what the plans are for the next week and when I can start going bak to work. I am just slightly concerned about the fact that my Creatinine hasn’t come down as fast as it would normally for people. Rumour has it I may need to do a further 3 day week which may put the schedule back slightly. Lets wait and see. More later!